- Monthly Donation Coordinator
- Apparel Coordinator
- Snack Bar Coordinator
Who Are Boosters?
- We are a group of Volunteer parents, coaches, and school administrators.
- Dedicated to raising funds for developing our athletics program.
- Committed to our student athletes, coaching staff, and trainers by promoting positive sportsmanship.
- Encourages participation in high school athletics- as it benefits the entire school community.
- To ensure a strong athletic program and continue the tradition of athletic excellence at Montgomery High School.
- Over 500 students participate in 21 athletic programs at Montgomery High School.
- To proudly supplement the level of financial support allocated by Santa Rosa City Schools for Athletic Programs.
- Purchase a booster card
- Become a team parent
- Join the athletic booster board
- Volunteer at an event
- Advertise in our publications
- Attend a booster event
- Come to a meeting
WHAT BOOSTERS FUNDS:
- NEW Training Center/Weight Room: $13,000
- Viking Living Room: $6,000
- Fall Sports: $12,000
- Winter Sports: $10,000
- Spring Sports $12,000
PROGRAMS ARE FUNDED BY:
- Booster Card Sales
- Golf tournament Tee sponsorships and fees
- Fan Fest dinner dance event tickets and auction items
- Have your company logo and signs on the football field and in the gymnasium! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Boosters funds projects and programs that support Viking Athletics To sponsor a project please contact: email@example.com
Join Us At A Booster Meeting
We meet on the 1st Monday of the month at 7:00 PM in the Viking Room. We would love to see your there!